Japan Real Time Charts and Data

Edward Hugh is only able to update this blog from time to time, but he does run a lively Twitter account with plenty of Japan related comment. He also maintains a collection of constantly updated Japan data charts with short updates on a Storify dedicated page Is Japan Once More Back in Deflation?

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Feldman on Japan

Over at the Japan Economy and News blog Ken Worsley alerts us to a notification he got from Bloomberg about a recent interview conducted by Tom Keene with Morgan Stanley's Robert Alan Feldman on the political and economic situation in Japan. Here at JEW we have on several occasions applauded Feldman's work on Japan and its ageing problem. For my own part many of my notes on Japan have been directly inspired by Feldman's work.

You can get the interview here.

I am listening to it as I type but in light of the high standards maintained by Tom Keene and Feldman's brilliant insight there is really only one message to take away from this ... go get it!

At a later point I hope that I will be able to write a fuller commentary on what Feldman is actually saying.